KTM 950 & 990 parts, help with some problems and advice from an old fart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heddles

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I have been parting out a few 990s and 950s and currently have a few that are in stripped down status. There will be more. Ideally, you need to ask me if I have what you're looking for. I am a bit of an original whore so I do have a lot of smaller items that generally get tossed during the process of stripping bikes. Some parts , I will need to do a bit of a search for..
The plan, (which is coming together quite nicely) is to start doing YouTube tutorials on topics on these old bikes. Let's see what interest I get. I will mostly do maintenance items but for interest sake, more in depth operations may be covered.
Yes, they're old. Most 950s are twenty years old and older. The newest model 990 is eleven years old now.

I have a few items that I have developed over the years for these bikes which I will make known here.
I have a ton of parts available now for them. Some are a bit worse for wear but some are in really good condition. I also have a few, although very few, new parts for them..
I know them pretty well so I am available for some advice and help along the way.

I don't watch the forum all day so ideally, contacting me on WhatsApp is probably a good idea. 0741507344

https://wilddog.net.za/threads/ktm-990s-stripping-for-spares-also-a-very-few-bmw-gs-parts.279863/

Latest posts