• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM parts for sale and a few loose items..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHay88

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Guys,

I decided to get rid of a couple of my spares taking up space not in the market to replace my KTM after my off.
First just want to recover properly.

Here is the list of things I would like to get rid of mail/whats up me if you want some foto's?

Helmet MAX (S) R 500.00
Helmet NITRO (S) R 500.00
Jacket KiveRacing (4XL) R 500.00

KTM 990 Spare parts

SAS pump (Dont know if someone will want to put one back still 100% working order) R 200.00
Org pipes R 500.00
Foot pegs R 200.00
Hand guards (Right side has a few scratches) R 500.00
Panniers (NO BRACKETS) Trax Black one has got some scratches @ OFF ROAD CYCLES ............... if you want to go hand have a look

Under seat chubby R 100.00   ON HOLD FOR Jacquesman/ 2nd dibs for BFG/ 3rdnfor ROOI
Stand brace R 100.00   ON HOLD FOR BFG/ 2nd dibs for ROOI

Head light covers (Yellow & Clear) Free to collect  ON HOLD FOR Roulof
Cycra bumpers Free to collect Free to collect  ON HOLD FOR Roulof
Spot lights (One bracket broker but can be made up by an engineering shop. Harness also MIA but should be able to make one up) X-vision think they are 10W LED R 300.00   ON HOLD FOR Roulof
Luggage plate R 500.00   ON HOLD FOR Roulof[/s]

POSTAGE on BUYERS acc.

Will try and up load them, unless someone is a genius with it and will help me out?  ;)

Kevinhay88 @ gmail DOT com
082 two double one 3464

Regards.