KUBU ISLAND IN THE RAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pierrer

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
During a Sunday ride GG and myself decided that we need to do a run during the coming long weekend (taking Friday and Monday off).  Looking at destinations we decided seeing that it is winter Kubu Island will be a great venue with the bikes.  Well verything went acording to plan until yesterday when I looked at the weater forecast.  116mm rain forecasted until Thursday with light rain Friday and a bit on Saturday.  Initially I was bit hesitant as my "Geen Sand 1200" and me were a bit worried about the soft dry spots but now I might come back with a "No Mud" 1200.

Well I'm sure that GG will once again do a very nice RR on our adventure with lots of photos off everyone in the mud.  Fortunately we have an indepent photographer which might even catch him laying down.  Quite difficult as he gets up faster than he goes down -  even faster than him getting his camera out when we go down  :pot:.  Anybody heading out towards That direction on Friday seeing 4 very clean 1200's or observing 4 very dirty 1200's on Tuesday give us a shoot and join us for a beer.