KZN Poker Run - 27th Feb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Hi ALL

CHARITY POKER RUN – 27TH FEBRUARY 2011

This is a fun event OPEN TO ALL MAKES OF MOTORCYCLES ( PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS) with the object of raising money as a donation to two charities – Highway Hospice and the S.P.C.A..

The cost of the event will be your donation of R100.00 (or more if you wish) per person participating payable before or on the day of the event.

As we are registered members of the AWB ( All Weather Bikers) the event will be held regardless of weather.

THE PROGRAMME IS;

0700 – 0800          Registration at Auto Umhlanga Motorrad showroom where each participant will receive their 1st card.

0800                        First group of riders and pillions leave for the INCHANGA HOTEL via Kloof, Hill Crest, Botha’s Hill and Drummond where they can order refreshments and receive their 2nd card.

0900                        First group of riders leave Inchanga and join the N# at Cato Ridge travelling to Pietermaritzburg where they will turn on to the Greytown Road and travel to New Hanover. At the TRAVELLERS REST  they will be able to order breakfast and receive their 3rd card.

1100                        first group leave via the R614 for Ballito, stopping at the Compensation Micro light airfield to collect their 4th card.

1200                        First group leave and travel through Ballito, onto the M4 through to Umhlanga for our final stop at HOOTERS where they will receive their 5th and final card.

RELAX HAVE A DRINK AND ORDER LUNCH.

After the last participants have arrived the poker hands will be judged and the winners selected.

PRIZE GIVING WILL THEN TAKE PLACE.

IF THERE ARE ANY QUERRIES OR QUESTIONS PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU CAN MAKE IT AS I NEED TO LET THE VENUES KNOW FOR CATERING PURPOSES.

REGARDS
Roy Bowman
031 502 98 22  031 502 98 22