KZN ride--- snapper and 777

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
So this morning 777 and myself met at the BP in Hilcrest.

No route was planned (which is how i like it) and we decided to head off and explore around the valley of 1000hills/inanda area.

We headed up past kearsney college and past the Rob roy hotel. We hooked a right and started to drop down into the valley. The tar finally became dirt and the riding began.

We wound our way down for +- 20km and eventually got to the river. we rode along side the river and found quite a fun looking crossing. i turn 777 and said "this is why we ride" and without checking it out, i went straight in. Stuff me, the rocks were slippery but we made it accross with out dropping the bikes. (777 will post pics later.)

our 2 hour ride turned into 5hrs and after riding along dirt rodes and turning as we pleased we eventually ended up at Nagel Dam.

from there we jumped onto the tar and hauled home.

i have always wanted to explore the 1000hill valley, and today was my chance. WOW, i think we only touched on how much riding the valley actually has.

be sure to join us on our next adventure KZN dogs.

What the planning a ride section in about 2/3weeks..

Thats all for now,

SNAPPER

Latest posts