KZN- Sunday 15 April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Guys,

This is going to be a full day ride and one im hoping you will remember forever.

My plan is to meet at the Engen garage at Pavilion at 7am on Sunday morning to leave at 7:15 sharp, we will then slab it down to Port Edward which 160km (if there is anyone down South that wants to meet at Port Edward meet at the Caltex by the robots) I plan to be at port Edward at 8:30 where we will have a little break, and refuel.

We will leave Port Edward at 9 and continue on Tar for another 20km or so into the transkei.

The fun then begins when we leave the tar after 20km and head onto dirt down to the Mtentu river mouth.

The mouth is about 70km from the tar and is some really fun riding and dunes to play on. I know quite a few tracks around the area. And will try an organise us some luch or drinks at the Mtentu river lodge. But bring some food and drinks just incase!

We will leave the Mtentu area around 12ish and head home and i hope to be back in the durban area at around 3pm.

Let me know if you guys are keen or have any questions!