Leatt GPX Adventure Jacket Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentbob

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
So I used the search function and there were some posts around this topic mid 2011 / early 2012, but decided resurrecting this topic anyway.

I’m in the market for a new riding Jacket (well actually I need to replace helmet, jacket, pants and gloves).

Personally I would really love to get a BMW Rallye III jacket (and matching pants), but don’t want to take out and additional loan on my house just to do it. Let’s face it, these jackets are brilliant but seriously pricey. So been looking around from some alternatives and have come across a couple of reviews of the Leatt GPX Adventure jacket.

For the folk that have bought this jacket … how is it? Any issues / complaints, what is good / bad, how does it compare to other jackets you've owned; how is the integration into other brands of pants (i.e. KLIM) etc, etc.

Basically I’ll use this jacket 90% for commuting and tar riding through both shine or rain, as off the road I use different kit.

Thanks.