• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Linhai Fortune 125 Scooter. Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
So I got paid for monies owed in a scooter, sounded like a good idea at the time as one of my staff needed transport and I promised him this scooter to help him out provided he got a licence. Result he failed his learners, and then got a deal on a car, as I have no need or desire nor space in my garage to own such a wonderful beast, I thought I would offer it to the Dogs, before I go to Scumtree and likes.

The deal is this, it is brand new basically, with 112km on the clock ( registered in 2009), yes one hundred and twelve, spent the last few years in garage, so this is in excellent condition. ( see picks of tyres.) The battery was replaced a few months back when the deal was done( just took delivery now, as it was stalling so my mate just had the fuel filter replaced (due to the bike standing I assume)
It is licensed with papers.

Make: Linhai
Model: Fortune 125 t-8
Colour: Black
Wheels: 2...I can make more stuff up if it will entice you ;D

Features: Lockable cubby hole, lockable under seat storage with manual and toolkit ( original), font and back brakes, custom carpet with Chinese text (translated by me" this ride will pull chicks" Oh and it is black in case you missed it and that is just cool.
No seriously this scooter is good, very new, starts runs stops and all those things, I personally did about 1 km with it and all seems good.

Now for the price, I am in for  R 4000 R 5000, so let’s start there and see what offers.

I am in Northcliff JHB

https://postimage.org/gallery/b07bkx2s/