Location of Runner or AdventureMX workshop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooigevaar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Reading all the threads on Chain & Sprockets, I came to the conclusion that Runner or AMX are the okes to make use of in Pretoria area for chain & Sprockets. Where's their workshops?

I stay in Krugersdorp/Roodepoort area and will prefer using someone reliable here for C&S's as I think my chain will not get me to Pretoria as it sounds moer-toe. I stay in Pretoria during the week so if their is no one in the Krugersdorp area that can supply me with half decent chain & sprockets I guess I will have to take a chance and ride with my dodgy chain.

I would prefer doing the work myself but do not have the tool to join links and I see they are pricey.

Can anyone advise me on a supplier + fitter in Krugersdorp area or in Pretoria which will do it at a good price. Or do youz reckon I should just buy the necessary tools and do it myself, seems very simple to do, as I have done all the other service thingies on my bike. I just need to be at Campus tonight(26/03) so I do have the time to do what ever you dogs suggest.

Thanks in advance!