Long Tom Pass, Sabie, Hazyview and surroundings!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katools 11

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Good day Dogs,

I had to change my plans to go and ride Baviaans and surrounding due to work commitments.

I am really not in the mood not to ride at all this holiday season and was wondering if any Dogs might be interested in joining me around the beautiful Sabie mountain range???

I would like to go from the 2nd or 3rd of January! I start work on the 11th again so staying over a couple of days would be the general plan.

I was thinking maybe 3 nights would be ideal.

I need to state that i have only driven around the area in a car and never have i been on any of the "off road tracks" in the area, i loved every moment in the car so i can only imagine what a pleasure it will be on my broom :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

I will leave from Pretoria to Loskop, then to Lydenburg, Sabie, Hazyview, Graskop Pilgrims Rest, God's Window, Blyde River Canyon, Hoedspruit to Swadini resort and then back again.

Staying over either in back packers or i will drag my tent along.

Obviously there will be some tar traveling in the surounding areas but it is so amazingly beautiful there, sure the odd tar sections will be just as much fun.

Last problem is that i have not yet been able to purchase a GPS so i will be cruising along after planing tracks on Google maps. (Please help ???)

Please feel free to join me....