LONG WAY DOWN "MEET EWAN AND CHARLIE"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielroos

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I RECIEVED THIS E-MAIL FROM LONG WAY DOWN HEADQUATERS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEET THEM AT CAPE AGULAS AND RIDE WITH THEM TO CAPE TOWN. READ THE E-MAIL FOR MORE INFO.

Hello again, we have now had a slight change of plan, the convoy will now leave Cape Agulhas at 11:00 AM so if you would like to come please arrive at around 10 AM.
If you could reply to me to let me know you have recieved this email I would be very grateful. Also please tell everyone that you have spoken to that the times have changed.
Thanks again, and see you on Saturday !
The LWD team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wed 8/1/2007 5:48 PM
To: Ollie Blackwell
Subject: We have the pleasure of inviting you........

Dear Long Way Down Fans, 

We can finally give you the great news that Charley, Ewan and the rest of the team are just days away from completing their epic trip. For all riders out there who would like to come and wave them in, we can now tell you that they will roll into Cape Agulhas, (the most southern tip of Africa) on the morning of Saturday, 4th August. If you or your friends would like to come and show your support please try and make it for around 11 am. At around midday we plan to ride in convoy to Cape Town and everyone is welcome ! So please feel free to jump on your bike and come and join them on the final leg of their epic adventure.

We hope to see you and your friends there for a great days riding !

Once again, thanks for all the supportive emails throughout the whole trip and hopefully see you on saturday !

The Long Way Down Team.