• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Intercom (On Order / Sorted)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shangali

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Dog's,

I hope you all had an awesome weekend, mine was absolutely gorgeous.
Did take my new Ride to Josefsdaal (Swaziborder) and over Neelshoogte on saturday, just to test the shape of the Anakee 3 fitted to her.
Sunday took me all the way to the Blade River Canyon / 3 Rondawels lookout point on top of the Escarpment.
The day was excellent, in blue and plenty sunshine with optimum temperatures.
Was a bit late when all Aaaahhhhhhssss and Ooohhhhhsss where done at the Rondawels.
So I squeezed her in 50min. back to Nelspruit on a more or less Sideways Ride.
Goosebumps in many sweeps, not always within the speed limits I admit, but you know what, I only live once ….

The scary part was my 48kg toothpick sitting on the pillion, she is asking me, whilst leaning in the 52deg angle area, if I can do it faster???????  :lol8: :lol8:
In the wind I understood do not go so fast. She has a closed helmet and talking was a real schlepp.
So when I did go slower she asked if there was any speed limit or why would I slow down so much?
This was so new to me, I have never been asked to go faster in all my 36 years of riding … ??  :laughing4:
:imaposer: :imaposer:
To avoid any further misunderstanding's I guess I have to mount a Intercom to our head protection.

Please, help me out here.
I need to avoid embarrassment's like this for the future rides we have in mind doing.
I need better communication on my rides with my pillion.
Sadly I have no clue what to ask for.
I need some kind of talking device, and perhaps it could play some of my wicket Techno sounds as well.
Not sure if it does it via Bluetooth or a chip init.

Anybody in here selling a decent gear I can buy or do I need to go to a shop?

Do they fit any helmet or do I need to get a whole new head gear?

I am great full for any help …  :thumleft:

Shangali  … have fun out there and stay alive as long as possible

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Thanks, I ordered a Sena from ChrisL Dustriders

My Toothpick is soon going to wisper nice things into my Ears ... ;D