Looking for some quotes for a delivery bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friggs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
I have no idea if this is in the right spot or not but please move if it isn't...

I also have no idea where to find quotes for delivery bikes (bigger than 150cc) with those big topboxes. The company I work for wants to hire someone to deliver and install machines in and around Gauteng as well as do some pickups and deliveries when needed. I tried Honda but they quote on some funny looking sccoters (this is for my boss and he does not like the idea of a scooter or a bike with an engine smaller than 150cc). The absolute perfect bike would have been a Twister in my opinion but they no longer make them and I can't seem to find something similar. Got a quote from Kawasaki for a Sym but it's a 125cc so a no-go. They also dont want to look at a second hand Honda CBX250 Twister.

Any ideas of what bikes to look at and where to get quotes for my MD? like I said, has to be bigger than 150cc, preferably a known brand, and not a scooter as the guy will have to do some longish trips on the highway (longish meaning Vereeniging from Midrand, etc.).

Any ideas will be most appreciated  :thumleft:

(and if you are a dealer or can quote me then let me know and I will PM my work e-mail address and forward it on when I get it).