LOOKING TO PLAY :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-DAWG

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 250
Greetings to one and all

My name is Terron and hail from the flat sandy plains of Brackenfell... In the 80's I had a number of smoke rockets, from the YZ125, XL185, Enduro 175, XR500 to the thumping KDX450 in '83. I could ride anywhere, anytime, anyhow... blaze down farm trails without a worry in the world... After that everything became blurry and I turned to tar... I straddled many commuters and superbikes, ending with me possessing a track bike.
LONG STORY SHORT... I have sold the track bike and have decided to hit the dirt (not too often I hope!)

Presently (as of yesterday) I have started my search for a green machine - KDX200. I am looking to purchase a decent smokey joe to get my juices pumping once again and then enter the SOCIAL races.
I'm looking to get outdoors, get fit, get a big fat smile painted across my face and meet some okes who enjoy life and the thrill of 2 wheels at full throttle

This is like starting new, starting from scratch... BUT I'm psyched and ready to launch. I may not know where I'm going, but hey... I'm ready to light some dynamite

After reading a multitude of info, thoughts and reviews... it seems the DUX is the bike to kick off with.
So I'm on the lookout for a good nick poney, hopefully I'll land one in the next week or so.

Thanks
Take it Easy
T