• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MARKET FEELER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkhead

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I Currently have a 1200 gs-2008 (lower spec-g.s.a Wanna-be),problem is no matter what I do it will never be a G.S.A.

My problem is since it is lower spec and I pillion a lot, there are a few limitations, to this.
the bike is fantastic and all problems can be worked around, but I would like to upgrade to a G.S.A(twin cam,2010-up)

chooses:
trade-in and loose on the trade value, sell or find someone to trade down form a G.S.A(get the cash difference between the two bike).
you must be thinking what is a G.S.A wanna-be,its a GS  with virtually everything you have on a G.S.A, and Also looks like it, but is not.

so if there is anyone in Cape Town Area, wanting to trade down and free up some cash, give me a p.m.

noting: I don't need to sell or trade but would like to, so without being rude have had bikes before and sold them. I understand the concept of buyers market, but am not in the need to sell predicament.