Mass ride for Vicky in Capetown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funplifier

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Dowgs, please support this mass ride. This will mean the world to a great family in support of their daughter (Vicky) who had a massive bike accident on the last leg of their family adventure! She was in a head-on collision with a small truck, and was hurt pretty bad. The bike (my old Funduro) is a total write off. She is in Milnerton Medi Clinic. Her young, tiny but tough body is full of metal pins to mend all the broken bones. Her dad (Arajeng) is with her all the time. The rest of the family had to go back home (Gauteng). His biggest challenge is to keep her mentally positive. So this is where we can help.
He want to organize a mass ride for Vicky this Sunday (29/08). The group will depart from the parking area at Hyundai (Capetown Foreshore) at 10h00 to Milnerton Medi Clinic.
Please support them, as they're really going through a tough time! That’s all the info I have. Wish I could join everyone! If you need more info, please contact Edgar on 082 850 2678
Thanx