Mitas E07 After 8500km

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider pigs dad

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have E07'S front and back on my 1200ADV and have just come back from a 5300km trip which included going through Baviaans the Wild coast, Naudes Neck and some fast tar two up with all our gear . The back I fitted about 3200km before the trip and the front a week before , the front worried me a little because I was running it tubless but I had no problems at all . I ran both front and back at 2.3 bar on all surfaces , at one check the front had gone down to 2 bar and the back to 2.1 this was after about 2400km . The tyres have performed fantastically they have been really good in the dirt mud and rocks without any suprises good grip and feel . On the tar they are fine except on whet white lines were they will slide . Over all I am very happy and will replace them with the same again . The front has done 5300km and there is almost no sign of wear the back has done 8500km and has about 2000km left in it so I will not see the mythical 15000 or even the amazing 12000 km mark but I feel that bang for buck these are the best tyre I have used to date on any of my GS'S .