My 1966 Triumph T100 Semi Cafe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ianbeen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
I thought I would share some pics of this build. Did this one about two years ago. Still running fine and I make a point of riding it once a month.

This bike was given to me by a very old and dear freind as it had been sitting in his garage for 10 years and it had been given to him by someone else after it also sat in his garage for 10 years.

So for 9 months it was eat sleep work on Triumph. I must say most of the time was spent waiting for spares. By hook and by crook I found everything I needed even if it must buying different parts of one component from different sellers.

The only changes made was Tomaselli handlebars and a cafe style seat which was built on the original seat pan. I also changed it from a batteryless system to a 12 volt battery upgraded stator and rotor with a modern rectifier and electronic ignition.

I also made a housing to incorperate an inline oil filter. These bikes only have a strainer in the oil tank and one in the sump at the oil scavenge pipe.(dry sump) It also has a sludgetrap in the crank pictured in one of the pics.

Attachments

• z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 634
  • z3.jpg
    z3.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 627
  • z4.jpg
    z4.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 637
  • z5.jpg
    z5.jpg