• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New GSA Panniers & GPS...............?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have my ticket booked to visit London on the 12th June (yippee.... not here for the malhuis  8))

Would anyone be interested in the following:

1 x GARMIN ZUMO660 (Brand New inna box wif maps & mounts for car & bike) @ R 5500

1 x Set of NEW GSA Aluminium Panniers - with locks
1 x NEW GSA Aluminium Topbox - with locks ................ R 15 000 for the complete set - locally they would cost you about R6k or R7k more?

I can also bring back 1 x Pair of these absolutely amazing new SIDI Adventure Gore boots - as long as you are 100% certain of your size? ........ @ R 3420/pair (I have a pair of these and can vouch for them - really comfortable & waterproof)

Maybe one or two pairs of RICHA Magma gloves too @ around R 500/pair (instead of over R 800 here...?)

Please chaps - this is just an info query............... I don't have the stuff here... yet?  PM me if interested!

Attachments

• Sidi-Adventure.jpg
    Sidi-Adventure.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 306