• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New multi purpose LED spot lights - Revised pricing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifua

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
UPDATE: After looking at what others are charging for similar products and ensuring that our prices are market related while not detracting from the quality of our offering, we needed to find ways to reduce our costs and be more competitive. Its a learning process and while our first shipment has sold out, we are now applying the lessons learned. Changes to our next shipment (including to shipping method, shipping agent, clearing and delivery) as well as a renegotiation with Nilight on our volume purchase price has resulted in cost reductions. The savings we have managed to make we are passing onto our customers so the the retail price of our lights per pair is now R750.  .

As indicated in another thread, Halfdaft and myself have started to import a new range of LED lighting products. I bought and used a set myself for a while now and amazed at the quality and durability of these units. When you hold them you will see the quality and the metal body instead of plastic is a big plus for me. For preview of their durability have a look here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTiKrngYHwQ[/youtube]

Having used it myself and satisfied myself that its worth selling, I contacted the manufacturer and will now be bringing them into SA officially.

We will expand the product range over time into LED light bars, bulbs, flush mounted spots etc however for now, our first offering is the 18W, 1260 lumen LED lights. We have them in both spot and flood and the reason we looked at this unit is because it can be used in a multitude of vehicles i.e. motorcycles, quads, SUV, ATV, truck, trailer, forklifts, boats even outdoor lighting. They can be adjusted up and down as expected but can also be mounted left or right off center to make fitment easier especially with some of the bigger adventure motorcycles with fairings.

Specifications:

LED Power: 18W (6 x 3W High Intensity LED)
Beam Pattern: Spot Beam; Lumen: 1260LM (We have Spot and Flood units so option for you is 2 x spot, 2 x flood or 1 of each)
Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles)
Working Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours
Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius
LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K
Material: 6063 Aluminum Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens
Waterproof Rate: IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof and anti-corrosive.
Certifications: CE, FCC and RoHS

Halfdaft and I are in discussions with distributors and going forwards, we will be getting these products out there in local shops but we are offering them here first to forum members. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Halfdaft.

Price per pair is R 990.00 R 750.00 and they will be available from the end of this week. Please add the standard R99 for PostNet and we do offer no BS warranty on our units

Attachments

• Image 1.JPG
    Image 1.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 734
  • Image 2.JPG
    Image 2.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 730
  • Image 3.JPG
    Image 3.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 730
  • Image 4.JPG
    Image 4.JPG