New Heidenau Tyres any one having issues still??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
hi...just got back from a trip with a new set of Heidies bought specially for my trip and BMW confirmed they are post delaminated initial batch ....mine 150 rear and standard front
did 4300km... at 2000km they looked great and i thort of living with the road noise the lack of wear was very evident and i thort good stuff....then...
having the current GSA with tyre pressure monitor on board computer and warning light going on below 2 bar .....i had to pump the front twice during my trip.....
on last day of holiday...we hit the long tar rd home over 1000km at 150/160km GPS speed two up with luggage/camping gear etc....by the time we got to Heilbron i was wondering if we where going to make JHB as chunks of the tyre where starting to depart from the rear and visible cracking of the square knobs....
i was wondering if any one else is experiencing this kind of thing on the new Heidenaus....this is a concern to me we ride two up mostly and certainly give it stick on the boring tar bits