New Kid on the Block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chock Nel

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1100GS
Hi there,,,, My name is Chock Nel,, 60,, been on a scoot more years than I can count.. Everything I do is related to biking one way ore the other.. I have  BMW R11000s,, VX 800 Suzuki,, Bigboy 300 Scooter and a Vuka 125.. I also have  dog,, Called Sies-er,,,, and a wife,, called Woman-0-Matic.. I,m the oke who started the Old Timers Biker Reunion in Swakopmund end of each year as well as the first ever "Barrel Rumble".. The Barrel Rumble is a ritual where we took a 200liter wine Barrel,, decorated it with Biker Items,, including the more than 80 names on engraved plaques fitted to the Barrel,, of our Biker friends not here any more.. On our Reunion,, we park all the bikes present in a tight circle around the Barrel,, wait until dark,, while two "Candle Girls" light the more than 80 candles,,(one for each of our Biker friends not with us anymore) on top off the Barrel,, we revv our Bikes!!!! This is something you must experiance because the atmosphere is not possible to explain on paper,, We have a video of our "Barrel Rumble",,, My other love is writting Afrikaans Biker related humor and I have recently self published my first coffee table book consisting of 5 of my best short stories and a long Biker story. The is a comeplete artical about  my book "Ouboet !!!! Dit Gebeur toe nou soooo,,,," in May 2013 Bike SA on page 32.. :pot: :spitcoffee:

Attachments

• IMG_4601.JPG
    IMG_4601.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 59