New owner of a Yamaha DT125 two smoke (DRONE FOOTAGE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brinkman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi fellow internet dwellers, I got myself a 2009 Yamaha DT125 two weeks ago in spotless condition. So chuffed, For some reason it just feels special riding around on a two stroke bike smelling like pre-mix after the commute. There is nothing like it and luckily in my profession you only get "brownie points" for smelling like Zone 7.

I went to go and test the bike in the thick sand this past weekend and my parents joined in with my dads DJI MAVIC PRO drone. He is still new to flying, but I really benefit out of his practice time :) . I edited a quick video last night from his footage.

Weird feeling seeing yourself from above. What really surprised as to just how well the little DT did in the thick stuff even with road based tyres and a day with really loose sand.

See inserted video below  O0 O0
It has been uploaded in 4K so feel free to push the quality up. Little gear in RHS corner.

Geniet julle lang naweek! Ek weet ek gaan.

Groete
R

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HQHRxB-40vw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>