Old but new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hello
Been a member of the forum a year now and have posted my 1st post, so its time to introduce myself, ek se? Me? I am 18 living as 47 >:D. Bought my 1st bike in 1998, an IT200 something lasted a whole weekend--piece of junk. My next real bike was 1990 KLX250 which I cut my teeth on (literally 1st day 2nd corner wipe out.. but we learn) then a 2004 CRF230F followed by 2008 KLR650 and my latest a 2012 BMW F800GS, Sadly I had sell my KLX and CRF in Feb 2014 as the Mrs. said too many bikes (calls it my mid life crises do not know in what mag she read that ???) So I am down to 2 bikes now: the KLR and GS both are great bikes. :thumleft: I do not do MX anymore and use these bikes to commute these days, must say would half mind a KTM or a RMZ but the Mrs.  Unfortunately commuting everyday has taken the joy of riding a bike out a bit for me  but then I wake up and get on the bike and all is forgotten.

Anyway, my post: the Bm's seat, moerse uncomfortable.