• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old shape KLR 650 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi Guys,

It is with regret that I have to sell my baby.  I'm getting married and need the financial injection. (after 3 months of arguing with the Missus)

It's an '05, but with Low mileage +- 8 000km
Been driven every weekend, long trips and short.

She's in great shape, starts first time but has a few scratches on the right side of her fairing, where I dropped her on her side on a ride.   

She has just been serviced this passed weekend by Runner on the forum, and everything on her has been checked and is perfect.  She has a new rear tyre that has done about 1 500km, nothing needs to be spent on her.  Oh she lives in a locked garage and sleeps under a bike cover.  Her platics have never been left in the sun and are still nice and shiny.

She has only a few extras.  These include,

1. Givi topbox (big enough to take offroad/DS helmet with peak)
2. Airage performance exhaust.
3. Airbox mod with special made stainless steel made cover.
4. Front Motard mud fender, which I think looks better than original and I have tested in the mud, it provides  just as much protection from the mud.
5. Pro-taper handle bars and Pro grip handles (I think the silver handlebars looks awesome)
6. She has been dyno jet kitted, which means she is perfectly set up for being up in altitude here in Gauteng.  Most KLR's are jetted lean out of the factory, so she has awesome performance and is light on fuel for a KLR.  And she is very smooth.

I am asking R 32 000 for her, negotiable. Let me know what you guys think.  Oh and I'll include bike cover, my helmet and goggles and my leather jacket, a perfecto (R 1 500 new).  My helmet is a THH offroad (+- R 650 new).  I'm 183cm and weigh 90kg and jacket fits nice and tight.

R 32 000 neg
073 355 4037 or PM me

Thanks,
Dan.

Attachments

• Bikesmall.jpg
    Bikesmall.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 428