Opinions on Tubliss System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WF

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi everyone !
Can somebody who has been using the tubliss system please help !
I have 2 x WR 450's fitted with Tubliss, front and rear. We ride occasionaly at best and just so you know i have only replaced 1 x front tyre since they were fitted.
I get the whole picture, keep the inner tube inflated , it seals against rim and tyre bla bla.
If i dont ride for a week the inner pressure needs to be checked , no problem on an off - road bike. In fact they dont hold pressure for even a week ! But i dont mind checking them before each ride .

But i have regular failures , its got so bad i hardly ride anymore. The system was fitted by a dealer, ive called the importers 3 times and they assure me 1000's use them etc etc.
The importers have replaced the inner tubes twice but i have had 5 inner tube failures. It seems to get a perish leak in the inner tube. Most of these failures have happened while the bike is parked.
I ride , next week attempt to inflate to pressure but nothing , tube is leaking. These are not punctures but look like failure of the rubber inner tube ?
Anyone have the same hassel ?