OUTSTANDING SERVICE KTM GEORGE!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General-Lee

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
OK so now that I've got all of your attention, please take the time to read this as i am not one for writing long and ass kissing stories.  kapees?

now, most of you know that i had done enduros and had a few bikes in my time and recently decided to get one again after having a little one. well he is 17 months old now and my wife was worried that something is going to happen to her and the little one (due to my anger...LOL). So she said,  ENGEL KRY VIR JOU ASB N BIKE. F@k my dit kan nie wees nie? she said i must get a boney. I'm not going to let this one pass, so i got on the phone and started phoning around. My goal was the Ultimate, 990R.

so after phoning around and getting prices, it came out that KTM George was the best bet. this was NOT TO BE!!!!  i had arrange finance and insurance before the commitment and decided to sell one of my cages.( remember Isuzu?) well i phone Leigh (at KTM) said that i will take the bike, but would like to sell my cage first and that she must please keep it for 2-3 weeks if possible.
well after the cage was sold in the first week i gave her the go ahead. BUT, after waiting for the documents to be finalized i did some shopping around to pimp out my bike like the legendary Piston Pete. i wanted orange rim tape (LOL) crash bars, orange head light protector. so i phoned Leigh AGAIN and said that this is what i was looking for and that she must see if she can make a plan for me. Half hour later she phoned me back and said that all was done. GEES.

the next day i was in the market for a helmet, so back on the phone to Leigh to ask her to arrange me the UVEX helmet as many was raving about this, she asked me what size i was and i could not help her as i had never tried one on. she said that she will phone me back. AGAIN half hour later she phoned to say that she has a med and large there at her shop and when i come to collect the bike, i can just try them on to see which one fits. DAME.
well the next day AGAIN i phone her to price me a set of AKRO's for the General. i will keep the price to myself what i payed for it ,but would recommend any one to try them.

so after all was done and ready for me, i had to arrange for collection, after phoning around i decided to take the bus up to George to collect the General. the problem i had was times. the bus stoped in George at 01H25 the morning and 12H00 and 11H00 the afternoon. i was planning to take it slowly down to CT and wanted to leave as early as possible the morning. SO i phone Leigh AGAIN to see what she can come up with. Well you guest it, half hour later she phones and tells me that the 01H25 time is fine as they will book me in a B&B. B&B? JA B&B and she will collect me 01H25 Friday morning and drop me off at the B&B. HOWZ THAT FOR SERVICE. the next morning which is Friday, i had some breakfast and 08H30 the KTM van came to collect me to take me to the shop.
upon arrival, all was done, paper work and even the B&B account. they went through the bike with me and offered something to drink. they even droped in a air compressor in the deal that fits neatly under the seat.
they even droped off my standard pipes off at my customer so that they can deliver it to me in CT.

even my licencing papers were filled in and had a temp number plate.

SO, to all the guys and GIRL at KTM George, thanks once again for all the great service and friendly advise. you are truly awesome and i would recommend ANYONE to you. I wish you all of the best for the future.

NOTE: 1000km service at KTM George +-R1450.00  /R2100.00 at KTM_____

Please try to SUPPORT them as they are really in the game for the love of it. Thanks guys