OVERBERG FUN RUN 2 SEPT Final date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

at502pilot

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
The Overberg will be beautiful this year.We are planning for Sunday 2 Sept ,the same weekend as the Canola run,so the fun will last for a whole weekend.

Myself and Johnie Bok will try to help with accomodation  in the Overberg for those who want to sleep over.Lani from www.vloedbos.co.za said that they have accomodation left for that weekend.Give her a call on 0833591505.

The route will be finalised soon and the food is already sorted.

We will be eating at Khomeesdrift again,the same place as last year.

The plan is to start at Peregrine on the N2 highway and from there it will be as much gravel roads as possible.I will try the mountain with the GSA to see if I can throw in some technical sections for the more brave ones among us.

We will try to divide the riders in experience levels to make it easier for everyone.
1)Level one will be beginners and pillions
2)Level two will be singles that has more experience and can ride at least 80-100 km/h on  dry dirt roads.
3)Hooligans

Let us know who will be attending,and what level you want to ride.The ride will be pillion frendly.

The ride will be on every riders own responsibilty and the guides and organisers  will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property.