Own a Honda XL / XR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Greetings!

After a successful dual-sport ride to Dullstroom not so long ago, my brain has been ticking over with new ideas for similar rides.
AND
Like any biker, I'm fiercely proud of not only my brand of boney, but the heritage behind it.
SO
I want to get an idea of how many XL / XR series Hondas there are out there, and how many would be keen for an off-road(ish) group ride dedicated to, and celebrating, these great machines. Old/new, big/small, original/modded, all welcome.
How long/technical the ride would be will depend on the type/age/condition of the bikes (and riders ) involved. If the ride gets big enough, I would likely get Honda SA involved with a support vehicle of some sort, but I would need confirmation of numbers first.
P.S.
The GS crowd do this kinda thing all the time - why only them? (queue OMB wise-cracks)

No commitment needed at this point. I just want to get a feel of numbers. The ride would likely be a one day thing, and would take place in April/May.
Who's keen?

Latest posts