P E Dogs be carefull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky58

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
To day I took a ride from my farm at Bathurst to Elands river on my GSA to check out some Cattle that I am interested in buying . I decided to take the Coega off ramp past the old Coega hotel and then hit a right to Uitenhage . As I took the off ramp I was overtaken by a smart black Golf GTI . he drove in front of going fast then slow , when I would want to pass him he would take off etc , so I just sat behind him , took it in my stride . When we got to the Uitenaghe right turn he turned and I followed him , I noticed there were three of them and the driver was on his phone ....dark dudes . As you go onto this road it gets very narrow and there are a few blind corners . Well about one hundred meters in he suddenly stops and at the same time a smart silver Audi coming from the opposite direction stops opposite him , so now I am trapped behind . I suspected fowl play so I was ready for them. Four got out of the Audi and three got out of the golf all at once , fortunately only one got out of the left of the golf . all I could do was gun it around the left of the golf off the side drop through a bit of bush knocking the bastard flat with my hand guard and then shoulder and I got through . I gunned it to the Addo Motherwell road and as I slowed down at the stop street I looked at my rear vew mirror and the black golf was giving chase . I opened up and managed to leave them , at one stage going well over 200 kpm . I have never been so glad to get to Uitenaghe .
Keep an eye out for these bastards . I never even saw the reg plates , no idea , still a bit shook up but glad I got through it . :eek: