PANT CHALLENGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have mentioned it in the past , but facing the challenge again , bought a nice new 2024 range jacket and ordered the matching pant . the challenge is in hoping the 34 fits the tube , but in the process of making it go away :ROFLMAO: .The challenge is however in that all the pants fitted the legs are way to long and the knees end up on you shins , One size does not fil all , but in the case of the pant ordered they only come in one size , no options of a short leg . So my question to you guys , do you just live with the pant being on the long side ?
last year I was desperately looking for a proper pair of pants , considered buying used , nothing ticked the boxes for me , wanted pant that is waterproof with a good winter lining. Ended up buying a new pair , from the end of range rack , problem was that they were xxl , so tooo big , with no time on hand I had then made shorter , and after the trip took them back to the tailor to have them made smaller , but trying to reduce a 38 to a 34 is no easy task , and although the pant fit better they are still to big in the leg and butt . Now there is a option to go back to the tailor and ask if they can trim it more , but the cost involved is huge , I have spent more on tailoring than what the pant cost to buy ,
Ant to top this my partner crapped on me saying I cut the pant to short , in my defence I was bear feet and the tailor measured it that way , but with boots on , they tend too ride up a bit and then looks like they way to short .
This has me thinking not to go the tailor route again if I buy a new pair , And as for the fitted knee guard , to remove them from the pockets and wear a loose knee guard.
Any insights on the pant problem , as I believe the option we have are pretty slim .