Peek-a-boo :P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stofadder

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Well, so much for innocent browsing on the web this morning - QUICKLY looking at new gadgets and MUST HAVE's for the 2-wheel family member. And lo and behold, somehow Wild Dog appears. Of course I didn't waste any time sending it on to my hubby, who was also just 'looking' at gadgets for his bike.

Started reading some of the forums, had to pick myself off the floor a couple of times from all the laughing, loved it.

So yes, here I am. My other half just still racking his brains for his Username. Got my BMW 650 GS in Feb, originally just for road use. But somehow we managed to book for a 2-day off-road BMW course, just wanted to get a bit more secure and comfy with the bike handling.......

Left there, totally hooked. So now we deliberately drive out of Jhb and get stupidly excited when we see anything remotely resembling a dirt road. Loved it so much that we're off to parts of Africa in Sept - 5000km coming up. Will be asking a lot of questions - that's for sure................ Let the forum buzz begin.....