Peer Pressure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevgh0

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
I havent been posting much since i found out my multi tasking skills werent so great and was affecting my business.

Right , So my best mate just forked out some cash on a 04 Dakar... yes that puts some pressure on me.

I need to get my own bike, I cant ride a different dealer bike every weekend .. okay i can, but i dont like crashing them.

Im tall , 1.9 something.. im also  around 115- 125kg. And well, im looking for a toy..

I seem to be attracted to the more enduro styled bikes instead of the pure dual sport bikes.

Budget wise ..well i think i can fork out around 100k. I dont really want to but if i really have to bite the bullet it has to be blue/grey (hp2) or orange/black (950seR) Something that i can ride for the next year or so and not get bored of it. Usually a weekend with a press bike has me gatvol  ?

I also like the Xchallenge and the XR650 - but around the thumpers I also like the KTM640 adventure.

But this also leaves me with the anticipation of the new Tenere, that seems to be on everybodys wish list.

Basically I need a bike that will carry me and my size comfortably (almost anywhere and everywhere).. tall bikes come to mind.

I dont see myself going overland tho. Not yet anyways.

Any suggestions?