Riding like a TWAT in traffic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushman_2

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
To the TWAT on his KTM in Rooihuiskraal rd Centurion this morning around 07:20....

I am not sure if you are part of the forum but really hope you see this post. YOU RIDE LIKE A TWAT !!!!

Rooihuiskraal road south is extremely congested with morning traffic, two lanes in a single lane type of congested. There are plenty bikes commuting this road every morning, trying to share the road with the cages and all wants to get to work all irritated with the traffic.

Along comes a TWAT on his bike and expects the traffic to open up for him like the Red Sea for Moses, lane splitting. So the cage has no-where to go next to me, I try to move my cage to the middle of the road for the bike to get past, he nearly scrapes the side of the cage and the cage gives him a hoot, now the biker becomes a real TWAT threatening to kick the fender of the cage in and blocks the cage off by riding even slower in front of him. Then like it is expected of a TWAT he jumps on the pavement shoots past and again in front of another cage and continues his DAKAR rally through traffic.

I often ride the same stretch, same as plenty of other bikes on my bike, now what is the cage's going to do to us bikers who wants to share the roads with them and understand there is a place for lane splitting and also a place to be patient and stop and wait if you have to.

Guys, please lets not be TWATS we are the ones who are going to get injured, even worse you might be the biker getting the short end of a cage's frustration because another TWAT on a bike pissed him off.

Lets ride safe and responsible out there.