Riding Mariasburg 28 April 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_Strike

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi Guys

I have changed to topic to riding Mariasburg tomorrow 28 april 14 left the beow msg open if guys want to comment on other places to ride want to take chukudeer up on his dewild ride bit wil be riding botswana next weekend

Me and a few of my mates (and who ever wants to join) want to take the bikes (2 wheel bikes YZ's RM's & KX's out for a ride on the 28th of April 2014, I have done Mariasburg, which is a lekker ride but its time for something new... Preferably not a circuit.... something in the "Gauteng Bush" with some technical bits, river crossings (bikers paradise :Sparta).We want to ride to one point have some chow fill up the bikes and return to our starting point maybe something similar to Mariasburg ride to uncle harry's...

I've heard of Chimes, The Wild Thing, De Wild, but I have no idea where these places are, and if you would need someone who has done the rout before to show the way?

Is there anyone that knows of something maybe directions because Google is useless at finding these types of things in JHB....

Thanks Alwyn!