Selling my 950?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballies

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
It has been some time that I considered selling my KTM950 and all my apparel I have bought the past 3 years. As I dont commute on the bike, its up to weekends and trips to keep the wheels rolling.In October of last year the battery went flat because it was 3-4 weeks since I started the engin. I felt ashamed that I let the 950 down, but luckily I had a awesome trip to Botswana late November early December that charged the battery again.

As we all know the economy is on downhill and the interest rates are killing homeowners. The temptation to scale down seems to increase everyday for alot of us. I told my wifie that I was considering selling the 950.

Then a magical thing happened.

I bought the April issue of Top Bike a read the article of the 2 friends going from the Cape to Trafalgar on their 950's.

There is no way in hell I'm going to sell that bike. In anycase my wife said if the bike goes I must also go because I would'nt be the same anymore . 8)

So yip, I'm starting to plan my next adventure as we speak.

It makes me feel great to be a man ;D