Services offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi Guys

Some of you know me. Thought I'd make my services known to the Wild Dogs forum, since we would already have an amicable relationship being Adventure Riders.

I can offer the below, in terms of installation services:
*Security Cameras, trained in HikVision and UniFi IP Cameras
*IT equipment, including network cables, IP Telephony, WiFi Access Points, network switch, servers, etc
*I am thinking of getting Solar qualified, then I can add that to this list as well.

From my father's business, we offer our products on Leo Equipment that is popular with farmers. Essentially we make a plier that you can use wire (1.6mm to 3.15mm wires) to make really tight clamps with. Anything from high pressure water pipes to radiator hoses. Though some have taken to using it on their wooden poles to stop the cracking at the end of the poles. Some may have seen us at exhibits. But I can get it for you at a slight discount if you chat to me directly by being a Wild Dog.

1715323612024.png

We also offer the service of solving problems that your business may have. For example. Corobrik (SA's largest claybrick supplier) had problems with going through their cutting wires too fast. After investigating and testing we came up with a wire with unique properties that lasted longer than the standard wires that were used. Although more expensive per wire, it doubled, and sometimes tripled the amount of clay that could go through them before being replaced, which means more productivity due to less downtime. Perhaps your business has some annoyance or bottleneck we can help deal with.

Honestly I have no idea how to market this last service. :ROFLMAO: