Shaun (bring It on) is safe & ok...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpr

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Just want to Praise the Lord for having his protecting hand over my son Shaun Rouse who ended his long awaited Namibia trip in a crash that wrecked his GS1200 whilst trying to avoid a washed out road section that only became visible when right on top of it.. He had 2 choices - 1 to slam on brakes & possibly end up in the washed out donga with the bike & him wrecked or 2 to gun it & try ride it out & jump the + - 2m washed out section. He chose no 2 thank the lord & managed to get the bike across when the far bank under his back wheel caved in wrecking the whole back end of the bike but he was totally unhurt. I give praise to the support he has been extended by the local farmer who has put him up until he comes back to Cape Town as well as BMW Uppington who have done nothing but support him without exception... Man you people rock & may you all be richly blessed...

Also to all of those on the forum who have extended & offered to assist I say a huge thanks guys you rock ( even if you don't ride a lekker cruiser)  Blessings to all