So how many days have you spent in the saddle this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodes

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
So far this year I have managed 13 days riding.
Here a day counts as more than 8 hours adventure riding (including stops for fuel and to eat) , but not including Sunday breakfast runs for a few hours, which don't count, although I also do these as often as I can.The rides have included the Kruger fences ride (six days, with a great group of guys), a four-day trip and a three-day trip (also with a group of mates). I would still like to do another 3/4 day solo trip before the end of the year.
So far, for me, it's been a good year - SWAMBO has been kind in letting me have my 'me time'  (We're going on a cruise together from Italy to Cape Town in about three weeks   Whoooooohhhh!  so we do get to spend quality time together too).
One problem is that none of the rides were outside our borders. Fuzzy's ride to Zim really started and itch and Nam is on my bucket list.
I'm no longer a spring chicken (60 next March - shite!) so I plan to ride while I still can.

What do the rest of the Dogs manage in a year?