• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] 2009 F800GS For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whaleson

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I'm selling my Yellow (the fast one  :p) 2009 BMW F800GS. I bought the bike from another dog on this forum in 2013 so I'll advertise here as well.

Reason for selling: I bought an 1190R by accident  >:D 'nuff said.

Finer details:

Model: 2009 BMW F800GS with Heated Grips and ABS
Colour: Yellow
Mileage: ~71000 km (I put on about 30k)
Service History: Always at Bavarian MC in Centurion while under my ownership, last service was at 70k. The only major work done was new head bearings at 60k.
Extras:
-- Offroad pegs
-- SW-Motech Crashbars
-- Rear luggage plate
-- Aluminium Bash plate
-- Givi Touring screen
-- Akro Exhaust
-- Headlight Protector (clear)
-- Wilbers Progressive Spring upgrade in the forks
-- BMW Vario Panniers
-- Adjustable 2 finger lever for brake and clutch
-- LED indicators
-- Wilddog sticker (adds 10 HP)
-- Folding gearshifter

Tyres: Karoo 3 front and back, have about 1000km on.

Original levers, shifter, screen are included. I have a low seat too which is for sale separately.

Chain and both sprockets were replaced at 60k km and cleaned and maintained every 1000km or after ever long ride. Should be good for another 15k km.

The bike is in Pretoria East. License disc valid till August 2015. I am the owner so Natis docs live with me.

Asking price is R70 000 Neg.  Cash is fine but if you want to finance through Wesbank private sale, I have the patience for that process.

Below are some Photos and a clip I have of the bike running while a friend borrowed it.
https://imgur.com/a/4mPJp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJsI42la5uw

Interested parties can PM me