• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - BMW R80GS Kalahari for sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalahariben

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Hi guys

I unfortunately have to part with my beloved Kalahari (I am moving to Singapore, so cannot take it with me due to emission control restrictions, import red tape etc.).

So - the old lady is for sale - herewith the details:

- Price: R140k (the bikes sell for up to R160k, but I am however also a realist when it comes to age of these bikes, affordability etc.)
- Mileage is 48k kms
- Only 52 units were ever built, I would guess that there are approx. only half of these number left in the world)
- The bike has a 36L tank, tubeless rims, WhitePower shock) - all factory-standard equipment that made these bikes so unique.
- Incl. original BMW panniers
- Incl. Garmin C60CX GPS + Touratech bracket
- Incl. Touratech lowered footpeg kit
- Incl. original booklets
- Incl. original toolkit
- Incl. 2 x sets of Kalahari stickers (1 original, and 1 copy)
- Tyres have about another 5k kms left (I would guess)
- Full service history with BMW
- Mechanically in absolutely perfect condition
- Cosmetically very good condition (of course some wear-and-tear considering age) - however much above average for similar age bikes (I've taken meticulous care of the old lady...)

Please call if interested - my number is 07 six 062 6044.

(apologies for the very basic photos - I'm abroad at the moment, so only have access to some of my pics).

1uIGrj.jpg

YIEcNX.jpg