• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD DT200R Buy one Get one free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauldt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
I’ve acquired these a while back on the forum with the idea to restore both but it appears I have bitten off more than I can chew at this point in time.
I have done some of the cosmetic stuff and acquired most of the spares that would be necessary to restore/fix the issues still left.  Included in the spares are 2 new brake disks, reed valves, stator, 2 sets of crank case gaskets, complete 2t pump assembly, 3 sets of decals, 2 yellow 1 red, assorted plastics etc etc etc.
If you are planning to restore I have a zinc plating kit that I will throw in the deal as well as all the chain cleaner, lube and foam filter oil you can shake a stick at.
White bike sports a new set of Michelins.  Blue bike comes from the coast so has some surface rust issues, idea was to strip and powdercoat frame, but is the more original of the two, also a couple of years newer that the white one.
Would like to sell both for R25k which is way less than I have into them, but talk to me.
Both bikes are running, on the road, licensed and registered

Attachments

• white1.JPG
    white1.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 646
  • white2.JPG
    white2.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 645
  • white3.JPG
    white3.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 644
  • blue 1.JPG