• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - For Sale: Suzuki V-Strom 650 with many extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bossies

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
I am selling my V-strom. It's black, in mint condition, 3500km on the clock, 2007 model.

Selling with: Givi crash bars, Hyde racing skid plate, Givi topbox, AMA boots size 10, AMA helmet size large, AMA jacket size large

R60,000 ono

Alternatively: R52,000 without all the extras.

I took it to Baviaans this weekend and came back via the Elandsrivier road and it handled very well, even on that slightly rough first 15km from Patensie.

Some will know that I bought it quite recently and when I took it for a test ride MAN DID I LOVE IT!!! The main reason for getting it was to use it as a cummuter. This was before I even had a job yet. Now that I have a job, the location does not allow me to use a motorbike and this is not going to change in the near future. So instead of the bike standing in the garage gathering dust (which is the death of any bike) I rather move it on. I will very probably get a DR650 to replace it as a jolling bike for weekend trips out of town. This is a really great bike so I am not in a great rush to flog it.

Please no time wasters. Please contact me only if you are serious and not to just come and kick tyres.

Email me for photos