• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
2011 KTM 450

The bike is registered, papers in order and up to date, sale will include RWC and registration in your name.

2keys + steering lock
I have Dual sport Tyres for it, 90% + life left, will take pics of those and add them here.
The bike is mint, valves has been checked and they are 100% in spec,
New Bridgestone rear tyre.
Service with cam chain and cam chain tensioner done.
Bike was used on the road as you can see, 100% original and very well taken care of.
Its on scamtree for 50k, but good news is that is neg and even better WD price is 48k. But wait there is more.
1000zar spotters fee to a WD upons successful sale. :deal:
Now for pitchas cos thats why we here right?
(Each sold separately batteries not included, im not selling parts and at this stage not interested in swops unless you keen to do a straight swop for 50k cash)
Bought this to do a rally build but due to budget constraints ill be doing malle moto and a 690 makes more sense, my mate has a beautiful 690 for sale so this is why im seliing the 450.

The pictures really speak for themselves.  Im leaving for the Roof on Wed 04:00.  Come and have a look at the bike cos seeing i believing.