Stolen GS1200A boksburg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarelb

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Morning, my GS1200ADV got stolen out the my garage yesterday morning at around 3:30, reg BP54FYGP. They specifically targeted that bike as my sons xr125 was under the carport and they were so kind to leave my helmet and gloves.

Interesting thing was that they knew about the outside passives and I could not understand how they got the bike out so fast. The alarm went off and it was 20secs later and they were gone. This guy was good, I could hear him gunning it up the road, it's not that easy to thrash a beemer that size

I then did a test and asked my son to approach the garage in a crouching position and wragtag, the pet friendly outdoor passive didn't pick him up explaining how they managed to get into the garage without been noticed.

please be on the lookout, it the maya the bee addition ;D, yellow and black with a topbox

the cops did get some nice prints off the visor which didn't belong to me so lets hope they catch these bastards

is it possible for the moderators to start a sticky so that we can see if there's pattern, seems like Boksburg is been targeted at the moment

last comment, there was a empty fern flower box in the driveway after they left, not sure if we can tie these guys to a florist as you don't just pick up these florist boxes next to the road or your local supermarket.