Sunshine KZN trip to Felddrif west Cape Via blury stop in Mosselbay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reynier

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
This will be my first ride report. Not my thing to do but enjoy reading the other blokes ride report. So without being selfish I will do this one and se if I am capable in putting this experience to paper and re size thing and spelling (my strength….NOOOOT!).

I do not think a solo trip is the way to go but some times you have no choice but to start the gurney alone. Not everyone is synchronized with all the holidays and work commitments. Well I could no longer wait and worked on a good enough excuse to leave home. Some deep desiccations, like about kids, school and parental responsibilities,,,,,,,,,, permition was granted. (kind of)
Grate  ,,,,,,,,, excitement started bubbling up inside me. Packed as much unnecessary things I can think of in a very small period of time.

The plan….KZN Hillcrest – Harrismith - Bloemfontein – Colesburg – Beauford west – Cape town – Felddrif – and were ever. Just go.

Day 1
Start 9:50 am

I even took the video camera along. Se my poor old DR 750’s tale peace sticking out on the left. Shame….

:lamer:

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 251