The 2013 "GooseToob" - TOOLTUBES - LAST CALL - See last post #113

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Due to the MOERSE popularity of the Tubes and constant requests... I have decided to do another single bulk-buy-order from the States!

The previous orders all flew out of here like hotcakes and I received a lot of requests for these GooseToobs afterwards, but alas those that were not quick enough to order were left disappointed!

At the current exchange rate - the cost of the ToolTubes will be R 165.00 each - BUT please be aware of a possible rate change. That's not bad considering that it's only really been a small increase in the 4-years I've managed to bring these into SA.

Postage is normally done with Post Office's Parcel Service at cost and we wrap the toobs in bubblewrap to protect them!

I would also strongly suggest that those that can afford to.... buy a spare Toob to allow any damaged units to be replaced, due to or during any unforseen "purchasing of farmland excercises"

Payment and list priority would be done on the same basis as before, where orders could be paid for into my account to facilitate the ordering.

So after all that gumph............. lets start the list!!!!

There are 20 Tubes per box - as the box is filled, please move onto the next one in the list!

THE GOOSETOOBSTM will be supplied without any printing on them this time........ and I hope that they will arrive here by mid-March!

dsc02072d.jpg