The 950 is amazing! And I own one now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandaattack1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
As some of you know, I've been looking for a 'middle weight' adv bike... I've been losing sleep in anticipation and could no longer wait, so I pulled the trigger on a '04 950 this morning.

I am extremely happy with my purchase. The bike suits my riding style exceptionally well and she far exceeded my expectations. I finally get the rave about the 950/990...

I am also fortunate enough to have experienced a breakdown today!. Bike died while pinning it in 3rd gear on a rather bumpy dirt road. Turn key, nothing. One of the bashplate screws were stripped 😠, so I couldn't access the battery. After towing her home and getting the bash plate off, I found a loose battery terminal. Tightened and she is all good again. Battery sitting at 12.9v and 14.8v while bike is running, so I guess it was just the loose terminal. I will be better prepared next time.

I have quite a list of things I need to do to the bike in the short term. I can't wait to sort out the intake and throw an exhaust on.

This bike is an absolute blast! Thanks to all the WD members who steered me in this direction.

lutLYa0.jpg

YbsUEQb.jpg

22kg3QR.jpg

ZeEWRh3.jpg