The WD population of Koekenaap just doubled... :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alducor

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I was prowling the forum as per usual, and realised I never made a Introduction... :lamer:

I hail from Koekenaap, was born the son of Jondu and brother to Joncor. Our first bike was a Yamaha TW200, but it was just a way to chase  birds (on the farm)(The feathered kind).

Fast forward some 15 years later, and the family went on a bike buying spree:
Younger brother: Honda xr125
Jondu:Kawasaki Klr 650 (Black)
Me: Kawasaki Klr 650 (Blue)
Joncor: Abused mine, and is now banned to get his own see ---> https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=124725.0

Then Jondu decided that swambo must stop sitting on his head (the reason why its a chrome dome) and bought himself a 2006 BMW 1200gs, and kept the Klr, for when swambo has gloede.

Subsequently, I took Jondu's GS back home to the motherland Koekenaap from Cape Town for the holidays, when a truck decided that he did not like the look of the GS from the front and proceeded to replace the space I was in with himself. And the GS was nevermore.
BMW rallye Pro II suit + Spirit DS Helmet + Leatt Club II Neck brace + RST Gloves is what kept me and the Grootman upstairs from discussing my annual performance review. And of course an roadside angel that stopped to help.

This drama made Jondu happy, 'coz now he can buy bike again with no-one tuning him that his gat is jukking. :ricky:

He test drove the KTM 1190 on my insistence to test EVERYTHING, but swambo did not like it, so he bought his dream bike: 2012 BMW 1200GS Adventure (white and sand colour).

Back to me... I still have my Klr, but not riding at the moment, because I'm still recovering, physically, and mostly mentally (I find that I do not trust ANYBODY on the road anymore when I ride). I would like a chill weekend breakfast run with some dogs, just to ride in a pack until I get my confidence back.

Quick facts:

>I study/lecture at the University of Stellenbosch: BA Value and Policy Studies + M(Phil) Decision-making, Knowledge Management and Values, and currently doing my PhD at the department of Information Sciences. I also consult with government on improving their strategic decision-making processes.

>I stay in Stellenberg (Home is Koekenaap)

>My dream bike is the Triumph tiger 800xc or a well kitted KLR 650

>You will Identify me with a blue BMW Suit on a blue KLR with yellow anti-fracking stickers all over

>Anyone my age around the area? 25, stellenberg or Stellies (no offence ballies, I'm just intimidated easily by ooms)

Now, I hope when I post on the forum that you dogs will not think I'm a moegoe.
Thank you for a great forum!!!!

A pic of the brothers 'Cor, and Jondu weeping the passing of the GS:

Attachments

• 381850_4024211768079_239642855_n.jpg
    381850_4024211768079_239642855_n.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 220