Tracking and Accident notification unit for Motorbike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlowy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
after a year and some months of testing we are finally ready to start offer the following service

A GPS/GSM unit which design specifically for motorbike use ,this unit was tested by some of the BMW dealers and found to be Cunbas compatible and will  not drain your battery !
this unit is water proof with its own internal battery lodge in an hard case designed to continue transmit location up to 3 days after it was separated from the bike and witstand the accident impact
the unit pass ICASA and SAIAS tests and find to be suitable for insurance proposes

the unit will serve as silent  alarm system - notify you by SMS and email in real time if someone is tempering with your bike i.e. take the bike from a side/ main stand  , the unit will arm itself 60 sec from the time you close your switch and disarm automatically when switch is open .

the same unit will send an SMS to a chosen no if you fall with your bike while moving ,the sms will inc. a street address and GPS co-or.

as of now you can ask your buddy to look you up on your own internet page or we can provide a group page which every one can see each other in real time and call for help on an emergency  ,accident will appear as a pop up with exact location.

price - R2500 for the unit install and R150 month fee (paid a month in advance )
in the next month or so we will have our own control room 24/7 and we will watch you up for an additional of R30 to notify a designated person on emergency

accident and theft recovery will be available as we finalize the issue with the relevant companies
if interested pls pm me with your tel no and i will give you a call  

ride safe